1. As long as you are happy and healthy, you are beautiful. You are
almost already there.
2. Take more pictures of the people you love right now. They may not be around forever, and you’ll want to indulge in nostalgia twenty years later.
3. Clarity comes with age. Your eyes widen to what’s important, and what’s simply not anymore. You see who is good for you and who you should leave behind.
4. Your parents are never going to change. So, stop trying to change them. The sooner you accept them and learn to live with them, flaws and all, the happier you will be.
5. There will come a time when you want to chop your hair all off. It’s just hair; it grows. Don’t let anything weigh you down.
6. If somebody makes you feel insignificant, let them know. Don’t stay quiet. There is an old…
View original post 523 more words