1. That giddy feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you receive a text from them. May it never, ever go away.
2. Catching a whiff of their cologne or perfume on the street when they’re not around.
3. You don’t know anything about them, so you’re constantly learning new things about who they are as a person.
4. But you also know that they’re probably trying to hide their flaws. Let them for now. Bask in that blissful ignorance of thinking they’re perfect because it will all come crashing down soon enough.
5. Listening to a song or watching a show or a movie you know they like makes you immediately think of them. This is equal parts creepy and devoted. Okay, maybe 60/40, but it’s still cute.
6. That moment when you convince them to watch your favorite movie or read your favorite book…
View original post 742 more words