1. When he introduces you to friends and family, his brief description of who you are makes you blush because he tends to exaggerate your talents and/or greatest personality traits.
2. It turns him on to see you express a strong opinion, whether you’re chatting with people you’ve just met or with longtime friends at a group dinner. You’ll probably catch him out of the corner of your eye, sitting back and smiling, as he watches you gesture like crazy to establish your point.
3. He defers to you on subjects you know more about and asks thoughtful questions about these topics because he genuinely enjoys learning from you.
4. If he’s the expert in a given area, he’s not pompous about it. If anything, he takes great pride in sharing his knowledge and/or instructing you in some way.
5. He thinks it’s endearing—and not a sign of weakness—when you…
View original post 684 more words